Portalify delivers solutions from small to nationwide scale for public safety and commercial users. Portalify's end-to-end application solutions support multiple TETRA vendor networks and terminals as well as broadband 3G, LTE and 5G networks and terminals.
Portalify is based in Helsinki, Finland and has been part of Sepura since 2013.
Portalify application solutions include
- AVL location tracking for both TETRA and broadband combining outdoor and indoor location
- Indoor location tracking solutions
- Field and back-end system integration with mobilisation business logic
- Information push and delivery to field users
- Mobile phone integration for emergency call centres supporting GSM SMS and AML Automatic Mobile Location
- Apps for professional terminals (Sepura TETRA radios, other TETRA radios, smartphones, tablets, vehicle PCs)
and custom projects from radio apps to nationwide field command and back-end mobility solutions and integrations.
ASTRID wanted to provide a complete integrated data and applications offering to the organisations using its network including database query and the ability to send textual and visual information - such as picture messages, tasks and alerts - to users in a timely and targeted way.
Submit your enquiry below and we will be in touch soon